Nov 8, 2012

Some New Items!

I don't talk too much about my etsy shop, simplychictreasures, here, but I thought that I would mention that I've added some new items, just in time for Christmas!
 
Several varieties of this lovely frayed, hand-stamped muslin ribbon....
 
 
I've made up a bunch of these muslin and burlap ornaments, and plan to hang a few on my own tree, too.
 
I love this cream and red print that I used for this pillow cover
 
 
There's also a few new book bundles...
 
And if you're in need of a new runner for your christmas table, perhaps this one with it's lovely script ruffles and red poinsettia is what you're looking for.
 
I`ve also added a few new vintage items. 
 
A stack of kids records from the 1950s... Frame these up and they would make an awesome gallery wall!
 
And some matching Christmas titles!
 
 
This rusty old scale is perfect just the way it is!
 
 
Think of the storage this old train case gives.
 
 
 

2 comments: