Aug 22, 2011

Unique Gift Idea

My mother-in-law celebrated a birthday this past week, and I just wanted to quickly share how I wrapped a present for her.

I modpodged vintage music and dictionary scraps over an ordinary shoe box, tied it up with some twine and added little flower on top.  She loved it!  She didn't want to open it and made me promise to tie it back up for her after :-) I've always enjoyed adding special touches to my gifts, especially at Christmas!

Linking to:

Anything Related

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cynthia,
    Wow, I love it! How did you make the flower? It is so pretty.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty! Great idea!
    Visiting from Nifty Thrifty Tuesday.
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. Thank you for linking up to Sew Woodsy last week. I featured your unique gift wrapping idea today. We hope you join us again tomorrow for another edition of "What's Up Wednesday".

    ReplyDelete