May 24, 2011

Vintage Desk Completed!

Well, I finished off this desk a few weeks ago, and I am finally getting around to adding it to this blog.  I really like how it turned out. In fact, I am wishing that I had a spot to keep it!
If you didn't catch the before pictures, they are here: http://simplychictreasures.blogspot.com/2011/04/vintage-desk-redo.html (Or, check below for my previous post).



Here it is staged in my dining room.



I have been working on quite a few furniture projects lately, so stay tuned for more. Check out the gallery page at the top of the blog to see some of my previously completed projects. 
I linked to the following parties:



Furniture Feature Fridays

The Shabby Nest

Anything Related

Somewhat Simple


My Repurposed Life






Domestically Speaking

5 comments:

  1. it looks so lovely- love the colors and the shape of that desk! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very sweet! I love the whole color scheme for the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, very lovely desk transformation. The turquoise and white color combination is so classic and such a clean fresh look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very nice! I like the fabric you used on the chair. It does look very nice (staged) in your dining room!
    gail

    ReplyDelete